Brass hoarders...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quick_Draw_McGraw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see a problem with it.

Of course I also wander around restaurants and interrupt people while they are eating and ask them if they are going to finish that, and if not can I have it.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
h&h staff got onto me for picking up brass. I said "its mine" oh well that is ok, just not pickin' the range. Didn't know you even could do that anymore.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had people see us picking up our own brass and putting it in a ziplock bag and ask us " if you save your brass you can have mine too if you like" and bring it over to us. I don't get uptight if someone asks if we're saving our brass, i just politely tell them "we reload..so we pick it all up", and never have a problem. Ya never know...we mighta been throwing it away...and if we were, them asking would have saved it from being trashed. I've had some really good conversations start over people asking abot this or that....it is what it is i guess, and different strokes for different folks.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a guy walk out in front of the firing line in front of me while the range was hot (I was the only one shooting at Banner Rd. range), just to scrounge brass. I never saw him crouched right near my position while I was doing slow fire for 100yd groups. He yelped and jumped up when I shot, then claimed that he didn't think I was shooting. I think he lost a bit of hearing and poop. I spoke with Harry, the owner when I turned in my stapler and he said the guy had been a problem. Problem hell, the guy was an idiot.

I police up all of my brass. Rimfire and steel go into the can, brass into ziplock bags for decapping and tumbling, then into clean bags for storage. I pick up brass laying around if it's of interest to me but don't generally pester others while they're shooting. Wish Winchester didn't make the .45 ACP with the mid sized primers. Easy to miss during processing en mass, but will jam up a Dillon press in an instant.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The next guy that starts picking up my brass while im still shooting @ banner rd range is going to get slapped across the face with my wang. Seriosly wtf :pissed:

That might be a better line than the one about throwing the lady in the pool!

Latest posts

Top Bottom