Breakfast get together for the OKC people

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you coming for breakfast?

Seriously?? Are you coming Danny??

Yes please come Mr. Tanner, I have never met a famous person before, and I would love to meet Bob Saget.

Aw man, didn't mean to give the impression that I was. We have 4 family meals to split across Christmas Eve and Christmas, starting with Christmas ham at my house. I (we) won't be able to make it. Especially me, since I'm the cook.

I would like to come to a FGST eat and shoot some time, though. I've never shot at fat guys before... or whatever it is they get together and do.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:pms2::pms2::pms2: Is McLovin coming?? I hear he will let anybody get to second base ... :woot:

If he comes, GC is gonna have to sit on his lap, to make sure that Mclovin can eat and not have to worry about someone pulling a pistol and shooting up the place....

So tell Scott that he needs to wear his department issued butt plug, so that nothing infiltrate's his bat cave. :pms2:

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
♫ You've lost that McLovin feeling
Oh, that McLovin feeling
You've lost that McLovin feeling
Now it's gone, gone, gone
Whoa-oh ♫

If he comes, GC is gonna have to sit on his lap, to make sure that Mclovin can eat and not have to worry about someone pulling a pistol and shooting up the place....

So tell Scott that he needs to wear his department issued butt plug, so that nothing infiltrate's his bat cave. :pms2:

:disappoin

You guys stop encouraging her ......... I have to live here ......... :giveup: :violin:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
♫ You've lost that McLovin feeling
Oh, that McLovin feeling
You've lost that McLovin feeling
Now it's gone, gone, gone
Whoa-oh ♫

LOL ... that's great!! I'm more of a RidgeHunter and VeggieMeat kinda gal but I guess I could make do with some McLovin if I HAD too ... :bighug:

Aw man, didn't mean to give the impression that I was. We have 4 family meals to split across Christmas Eve and Christmas, starting with Christmas ham at my house. I (we) won't be able to make it. Especially me, since I'm the cook.

I would like to come to a FGST eat and shoot some time, though. I've never shot at fat guys before... or whatever it is they get together and do.

Awwwww ... man ... what a tease ... Oh, you don't shoot at the Fat Guys ... The Fat Guys need some new target holders ... :wink2:

YIKES! That's a visual ... :shocked::wink2:

watch it you shoot at this fgst guy an i get to shoot back.......

BB i am glad gc will be there and carrying, but if he don't mind i'll have mine for back-up.......

You know it ... I'm probably gonna have one in my purse, on on my waist and one in my front pocket now ... just in case ... :shocked:

:disappoin

You guys stop encouraging her ......... I have to live here ......... :giveup: :violin:

Pfft ... who made dinner (and you) tonight?? Oh, yeah ... :kiss: :bighug:

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh BTW guys, there is no need to carry at our breakfast, there has never been a shooting at Mama Lou's, and since GC is a LEO and he will be carrying, yall will be protected, I am a security guard so that is even more protection for yall helpless civilians. I have some more LEO's that I will have stand guard by the door also. :D

:lmfao:

and in response to Prophet and BB - yep she could stop by - hell she could throw a rock at my window...(like we need to go THERE again) :boxing3:

I'll still have my alarms set - who knows I may get up and say eff it and even bring a certain planefixer out with me

Latest posts

Top Bottom