BREAKING: Multiple Explosions at Finish Line of Boston Marathon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With the 'police state' of most major cities, where you can't travel 1 city block without appearing on at least survellaince cams; WHY IS THERE NO VIDEO?

"Show me the video!", the motto of Sandyhoax.

So, with all of this survellaince, DHS monitoring, etc.; how did this happen? Trillions are spent on counter terrorism, and yet some dolt can drop a couple of backpacks in a trash can and blow dozens up? Again - just like our asinine military spending - if we are spending this much on DHS to "keep us safe", and there is a basic failure of this magnitude - are we getting our money's worth? That's an easy answer. The only thing we're getting for our money is evaporating rights, under the guise of "security".

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Laguardia(sp?) is being evacuated.

BH-2h9SCcAEdfR5.jpg:large

Des547

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seeing the video of the millisecond of the center of the second explosion, the orange and the huge amount of smoke, I think both bombs were blackpowder or a substitute blackplower. I would also hazard a guess and say 3 to 5 pounds. Besides prayers for those injured I also pray this nut doesn't belong to the NRA or anyother conservative group.

Des

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Besides prayers for those injured I also pray this nut doesn't belong to the NRA or anyother conservative group.

Des

Honestly even if they are not, how hard would it be for the Obama administration to paint a picture that they are in fact? It's perfect timing & more fuel for their agenda on a topic they are losing control of.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know, they do almost anything they can to not call terrorism by name yet they just did.

"This was a heinous and cowardly act and given what we now know about what took place, the FBI is investigating it as an act of terrorism," President Barack Obama said Tuesday after a briefing with his national security team.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the video from youtube that was posted showing a couple first responders kneeling down & a guy walking by? It was removed shortly after being posted, I saw someone post a clip of on facebook titled "Amerikkka master of the inside-job." You can see a decent sized blood puddle by the guy walking by but after he passes in front of the camera the blood spot is gone & the camera never moves. Wouldn't be the first time people have either altered it to drum up conspiracy or media gets caught fudging videos. It appears to be a video someone shot while watching the news & it's playing slow like off a DVR.

Didn't we see fudged video in the Sandy Hook incident as well?

Here, I'll try to link it :
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2970918888111

Latest posts

Top Bottom