BREAKING: Multiple Explosions at Finish Line of Boston Marathon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
boston.jpg

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the video from youtube that was posted showing a couple first responders kneeling down & a guy walking by? It was removed shortly after being posted, I saw someone post a clip of on facebook titled "Amerikkka master of the inside-job." You can see a decent sized blood puddle by the guy walking by but after he passes in front of the camera the blood spot is gone & the camera never moves. Wouldn't be the first time people have either altered it to drum up conspiracy or media gets caught fudging videos. It appears to be a video someone shot while watching the news & it's playing slow like off a DVR.

Didn't we see fudged video in the Sandy Hook incident as well?

Here, I'll try to link it :
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2970918888111

Interdasting....

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the video from youtube that was posted showing a couple first responders kneeling down & a guy walking by? It was removed shortly after being posted, I saw someone post a clip of on facebook titled "Amerikkka master of the inside-job." You can see a decent sized blood puddle by the guy walking by but after he passes in front of the camera the blood spot is gone & the camera never moves. Wouldn't be the first time people have either altered it to drum up conspiracy or media gets caught fudging videos. It appears to be a video someone shot while watching the news & it's playing slow like off a DVR.

Didn't we see fudged video in the Sandy Hook incident as well?

Here, I'll try to link it :
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2970918888111

Looks like ABC cleaned up the video as best they could. Looks like a severed foot before they edited it.

OKTribalCop

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was a low explosive, you can tell because there was no “crack” of the supersonic wave. It was more of a thud, plus most of the commercial explosives don’t produce the cloud of smoke like we see in the video. I would be willing to say its black powder.

My guess is this is going to be a case of domestic terrorism, why? Waco, OKC, FBI raid on CSAL compound, Tax time and Patriots Day this all happened around April 15-19. There is just too much of a coincidence. Plus nobody has claimed it yet, usually within a few hours they have someone (international) claiming it.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was no editting, that was a bloody rag and you can see someone reach in and grab it as the cop walks by. Watch it again.

I watched that several time looking at nothing except the disappearing object & it's in sight when he starts to walk by, no hand visible at all to me reaching in, his dark pants cover it as he walks by then once his pants clear the object is gone. I'm not seeing anyone grabbing anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom