BREAKING NEWS- Active shooter at MIT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It could be that sleeper cells have been activated or that copy cat terrorists will bomb other soft targets.

^^This.

It's already been released they were either involved or sympathetic to the terrorist cause in their homeland as well as Syria. I do not believe for a minute that this was a isolated incident & these 2 were acting out alone. I'd be more inclined to believe they were indeed part of a cell who received orders to carry this out on. I would not be surprised to see him hit another target if he isn't picked up soon. The more time they don't have him located the more time he has to plan another attack & re-arm himself. Especially if he has ties to his cause spread out that will help hide him.

Honestly how often do you see a teenager commit a crime like this, get into a gun fight with Federal agents & escape only to still be at large? Usually they never make it this far. Which leads one to wonder did he have other contacts around the area he kept private & off social media & what not? Is someone hiding him? And if so how long before he hits again just to spite them? Also has he had training? There are now conflicting reports of how long the boys lived here & we know they came from a area where they could have been trained even as children for warfare.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Amazing how information about these dirtbags is disappearing from Internet already. A photographer named Johannes Hirn had a photo essay called "Will Box For Passport" about the now deceased turd. I saw it this morning and it's gone now, but Google still has it cached. If you go to Google Images and search Will Box For Passport, you can see pictures of the terrorist sparring with his girlfriend and dressing like Euro-trash for the photo shoot. I imagine those pics will be gone by tonight.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...-/G0000VQW7v6xWA7o/+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

malbrour

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly how often do you see a teenager commit a crime like this, get into a gun fight with Federal agents & escape only to still be at large? Usually they never make it this far. Which leads one to wonder did he have other contacts around the area he kept private & off social media & what not? Is someone hiding him? And if so how long before he hits again just to spite them? Also has he had training? There are now conflicting reports of how long the boys lived here & we know they came from a area where they could have been trained even as children for warfare.

That's why knowing their background, like the photo essay that dissapeared from the web, is so important. We got to know what to look for here now (mis-guided, loner, converted teens). I've seen it happen so much "over there". Seemingly good, tech-wise kids with no plan are vulnerable to recruiting. If it's wahhabi, folks need to get educated and keep their eyes open.

batchman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man the news is so all over the place! Just heard he is very likable young man like "Ted Bundy", that he was probably injured in the shoot out with the police and is somewhere bleeding out, and they are blowing up the suspects house because of massive booby traps all over the house?

They are so desperate for material they are making it up as they go along!!

It makes me sick!!!

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Didn't his father say by telephone this morning that "if my 2nd son dies, there will be hell to pay" or something like that? What does he know?

Yep, just read that . He said "all hell will break loose'' after saying what angels both boys were and urging him to turn himself in, come home to russia, he had a bright future.

That last part is probably right, probably a bright flash in his future.

Latest posts

Top Bottom