BREAKING NEWS- Active shooter at MIT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If he actually is wearing a suicide vest and finds himself in a position where he can't escape, I'm guessing he wants to go out with a bang - pun intended. He's going to take as many with him as he can. That's another cowardly way out, with more dramatic results.

This right here, thats the normal MO for these type of murderer's!!

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suspect these two are members of a Chechen Wahhabi cell and this is just the beginning.

Why would they jeopardize the tacit approval of our current administration's support of them in Syria?
Im not saying your wrong; I believe they are at war with us at some level, but it seems counter productive.

Im probably giving them way too much credit in the smarts department.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why would they jeopardize the tacit approval of our current administration's support of them in Syria?
Im not saying your wrong; I believe they are at war with us at some level, but it seems counter productive.

Im probably giving them way too much credit in the smarts department.

I think they already showed their hand by announcement of their ties to Al Qaeda so they don't have much to lose on the front with us. We already supplied them thanks to Obama.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they already showed their hand by announcement of their ties to Al Qaeda so they don't have much to lose on the front with us. We already supplied them thanks to Obama.

I know that should be the right answer, but this administration is still taking the side of the islamists in the "Arab spring". Interesting since we have increased our military footprint in Jordan over the last 2 weeks, not to mention the arms sale/gift (s) to the MusBro in Egypt.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suspect these two are members of a Chechen Wahhabi cell and this is just the beginning.

I'm seeing some news reports that this is the case that they are/were part of a Wahhabi cell. Let's hope that it's not just the beginning.

Don't forget to say a prayer for the family of the officer that died last night.

I hope they get the SOB without any more casulties.

+1infinity. RIP and prayers up.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm seeing some news reports that this is the case that they are/were part of a Wahhabi cell. Let's hope that it's not just the beginning.

+1infinity. RIP and prayers up.

It could be that sleeper cells have been activated or that copy cat terrorists will bomb other soft targets.

malbrour

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Amazing how information about these dirtbags is disappearing from Internet already. A photographer named Johannes Hirn had a photo essay called "Will Box For Passport" about the now deceased turd. I saw it this morning and it's gone now, but Google still has it cached. If you go to Google Images and search Will Box For Passport, you can see pictures of the terrorist sparring with his girlfriend and dressing like Euro-trash for the photo shoot. I imagine those pics will be gone by tonight.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't forget to say a prayer for the family of the officer that died last night.

I hope they get the SOB without any more casulties.

Agreed.

As far as the whole cell thing, you know it kinda makes sense when you stop and think about it. These two are used to distract all the local resources while other cells move about unobserved and plant more devices.

I seriously hope that is not the case.

Latest posts

Top Bottom