BREAKING: Texas AG Accuses Cheaper Than Dirt of Price Gouging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
How is Cheaper than Dirt still open?!? I literally don’t know anybody who buys from them, and I never even hear their name until something like this comes up.:anyone:
There are a LOT of ignorant people that spend way too much money on the things they buy.

I've always said that those are the ones that have more money than they have good sense.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How is Cheaper than Dirt still open?!? I literally don’t know anybody who buys from them, and I never even hear their name until something like this comes up.:anyone:
It has been a little while since I've watched any cable/satellite TV, but they used to sponsor the hell out of gun-related TV shows. Seems like I've seen them as sponsors on YouTube gun-related channels, too, so there are lots of folks who don't have the negative view of them that we do.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has been a little while since I've watched any cable/satellite TV, but they used to sponsor the hell out of gun-related TV shows. Seems like I've seen them as sponsors on YouTube gun-related channels, too, so there are lots of folks who don't have the negative view of them that we do.
I haven’t watched any “outdoor” channels on TV in YEARS and am not a frequent viewer of any gun related utube channels, so I had no idea they sponsored those.:anyone:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How can the Texas government tell them what they can ask for their products? I haven’t shopped there since sandy hook. And I won’t ever again. There are plenty to other good businesses to use.

Latest posts

Top Bottom