• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Breitling Superocean Heritage 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MuzzleLoaderShooter

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
3000$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
$3000
Breitling Superocean Heritage 2, 44mm, B20 movement, blue face and bezel, blue rubber strap, lumiscent hands and indexing bezel accent. Sells for $5600 + tax retail so I'm asking $3000, OBO.

An excellent dive watch, outdoor watch, or just enjoyable every day watch. The rubber strap is amazingly comfortable.

Looking for cash ideally, but I'm open to partial or full trade.
LMT 308, mini camper, boat, 22lr rifles, quality hunting rifles, pedersoli blackpowder rifles/pistols, ACOG, Elcan, RMR's, etc.
received_1311344932794964.jpeg

Last edited:

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
91   0   1
You know if you would just give this to me all your headaches would go away you wouldn't have to bump it anymore you wouldn't have to answer any stupid questions you wouldn't have to worry about selling it I am the solution to your problem.LOL

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BTW, these do look much, much better in person than in photos (The photos make them look cheap as to an "in person" experience.") The Bezel is a deep blue ceramic that perfectly matches the dial. Breitling is doing great work at catching up with Rolex. I know, I dropped one with a bracelet at the BC Clark Breitling Event downtown.

MuzzleLoaderShooter

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You know if you would just give this to me all your headaches would go away you wouldn't have to bump it anymore you wouldn't have to answer any stupid questions you wouldn't have to worry about selling it I am the solution to your problem.LOL
I appreciate the kind gesture! 🤣

MuzzleLoaderShooter

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BTW, these do look much, much better in person than in photos (The photos make them look cheap as to an "in person" experience.") The Bezel is a deep blue ceramic that perfectly matches the dial. Breitling is doing great work at catching up with Rolex. I know, I dropped one with a bracelet at the BC Clark Breitling Event downtown.
Indeed. In person really makes the difference for everything, but watches included

Latest posts

Top Bottom