Bubba'd milsurps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The take down Mosin is a great idea. If it was executed a bit better it could be really neat.

I agree that playing with a cheap rifle to try some custom things is fine, especially when there are plenty out there for everyone.

Unfortunately, the same thing was said about 03's when they were $35.00 and were displayed in stores in "trash cans."

Some very nice aftermarket stocks that can be used on Mosins without altering wood or metal, and can then be placed back on.

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont know.....A take down Mosin is a pretty slick idea. I hate the fact it looks like my 6 yo did it but like what was said earlier....If it was done right it would be very cool.

okievarmint

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Granddaughters '95 rebarreled to .257 Roberts

i367.photobucket.com_albums_oo114_okievarmint_Shelby_20Rifle_20Phoenix_202_8.jpg

How it shoots

i367.photobucket.com_albums_oo114_okievarmint_Shelby_20Rifle_20Phoenix_202_9.jpg

The first deer the 'Bubba' took.

i367.photobucket.com_albums_oo114_okievarmint_2_1.jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the same thing was said about 03's when they were $35.00 and were displayed in stores in "trash cans."

Some very nice aftermarket stocks that can be used on Mosins without altering wood or metal, and can then be placed back on.

This!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom