Bud Light 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
giphy.gif

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think most of the executive team needs to be fired. You cannot honestly tell me that none of them didn’t know what was going on. Give me a break I’ve never seen a company alienate their base, so well, it’s crazy.
Agreed. If a campaign like that got through and they didn't know about it, they should be fired for that too.

That assumes that they view the campaign as a mistake, which I'm not convinced of yet.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kinda have to laugh that the rest of the country has finally caught up to me but it was over a man in a dress , Anheuser Busch donated money to gun control groups and candidates for years on end and no one got their panties in a wad .

Every time I would see one of those Budweiser welcomes hunters signs at stores I would laugh my arse off because they were getting money they were donating to democrats and gun control activists from gun owners.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"On leave" means to me that as soon as the smoke clears, the offenders will be surreptitiously brought back. The American public will forget, and nothing will change.

After 9/11, our national motto was "NEVER FORGET!" That lasted about a month.
Exactly. They are still getting paid and have all the benefits of being employed. They just don’t have to work. In fact, they are directed “do not work”.

We had an attorney bungle up a failed multi billion dollar merger. She “retired” in her late 30s.

Latest posts

Top Bottom