Bud Light 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think most of the executive team needs to be fired. You cannot honestly tell me that none of them didn’t know what was going on. Give me a break I’ve never seen a company alienate their base, so well, it’s crazy.
They knew what was going on, but were astonished at the blowback.

You gotta remember, all these executives are all exactly alike. They all went to the same universities. They live in the same neighborhoods, belong to the same golf clubs.

They send their kids to the same (private) schools. They go to the same clubs and restaurants. They all talk to each other. They are in their own bubble.

They are the homogenized end product of the same education.

They do not ever talk to anyone that doesn't agree with them; they are never around anyone that isn't of the same background.

I believe that they were and are astounded at the reaction to the mentally unfit person on the beer can.

They are nothing like us - us being the people in fly over country.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which one of y'all manly types are going to start the thread to boycott Maybelline since they just gave that dude a contract too?

Biological women will take care of that, the left has been at war with genetic females for quite some time now . Why do you think there is a push by the wokie wokes to redefine gender and for what its worth . I love how the left cries follow the science till the science doesn't agree with them .

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How in the heck did I get this old without knowing about all these nut cases? It’s like the goofy a$$ cadre of military officers wearing those stupid leather dog masks. I completely understand that they’re within their rights to be twisted idiots but I retain my right to make fun of them. Just the time and money they invest in the pursuit of the aberrant is mind numbing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom