Bud's Gun Shop - Never again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Almost 2 weeks ago, I ordered an OD green Glock 37 from www.budsgunshop.com for a stunning $379 SHIPPED! :w000t:

Well...I found out why they sell their guns so cheap. It's because their customer service absolutely sucks! :pissed:

After I called and called and called some more, I finally got ahold of somebody. It took them almost a week to find my money order and three more days to get my gun to the shipping department, where it has been sitting since last Wednesday, October 20th.

Why in the hell don't they just send me my gun already?! :scream:

I mean...really! What in the :censored: are they waiting for? :ugh2:

Bastards! :finger:

Some of you may have gotten good, friendly, speedy service from them. I for one, have not. I wish each and every one of you who have thought about ordering from these dipshits the best of luck. Maybe I'm just an impatient man...I dunno. :anyone:

But really. Why would they send me an email on Wednesday October 20th saying that my gun was in the shipping department and not ship it the next day or at least two days later on that Friday or hell, even the following Monday after the weekend? Does this make any sense? :screwy:

It's the last time they get a cotton-pickin' dime of my money! :explode:

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've ordered a couple of guns from them and have had great luck. I can usually send out a M.O. on a Friday and have my gun by the next Friday. Sorry about your bad luck, but I love Bud's. They also have always replied to my messages the same day and usually within an hour or two. Good luck on the gun.

papal

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
for $379 shipped.....I'd categorize this under "get what ya pay for". You paid for the gun only.....if you want service, pony up a bit more ;-)

seriously though....hope you get your gun soon.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe they heard that after a week or two you would change your mind anyway.:ooh2:

You should be. :slap:

I guess I deserve it. :rolleyes2 Lately I have went off the deep end with my buying/selling/trading. The truth is...I've just about lost the taste for guns and gun related sh*t COMPLETELY! :puke:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We better get you to a doc.

I'm serious! After 20 years of dealing with guns and related gun sh*t, I think I am burnt out. I haven't seen anything come down the pike lately that really blows my skirt up anyway. :ugh2:

The thrill is gone. Once I get this G37, I'm done with this buying/selling/trading ********. Sick of it. :scream:

Latest posts

Top Bottom