Bud's Gun Shop - Never again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've only bought two handguns from them, but both times the transactions went off without a hitch. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should be. :slap:

I guess I deserve it. :rolleyes2 Lately I have went off the deep end with my buying/selling/trading. The truth is...I've just about lost the taste for guns and gun related sh*t COMPLETELY! :puke:

Funny you mention that, GED. I'm almost there myself. I enjoy them but the buying\trading frenzy for me is pretty much over.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a core of guns that I won't sell or trade.I know what you mean though,I haven't seen anything that really excites me lately also.Don't give up a perfectly good hobby because of a temporary depression,go shoot the ones you've got and enjoy!!

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bud's probably sells more guns in a week, than most shops do in a year. There's going to be one that falls through the cracks from time to time. It may also explain the less-than-mom-and-pop-shop feel regarding customer service. Just out of curiosity, why pay by money order? CC is quicker, can be tracked, and can also be cancelled.

Because they charge 3% more for a CC.

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to hear Evan. I've purchased 2 guns from Bud's without a problem. Once with a MO and once with a CC. The MO took about a week and a half and the CC took about 4 days. IMO, for the price I paid, the 3% was worth a week.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

Buds recently ticked me off as well, and lost my business because of it. I was all set to order a pistol and they raised the price on it $21 within 20 minutes of me wanting to order it. I called them up and to see if they would honor the 20 minute ago price. After waiting too long a guy came to the phone and his response was a rude "no". Not, I'm sorry sir, but we don't have control over the pricing. Not, any of the BS excuses they could use to smooth over something like this with a customer, just a rude no and good bye.

I had had 2 previously decent transactions with them that were smooth (because I didn't ask them anything or talk to anyone there), but in my opinion they do not care at all about you as a customer because they have too many customers.

My answer to that is that I will speak with my hard earned dollars and they now have one less customer.

I ended up ordering from wholesalehunter and got it a bit cheaper than Bud's original lower price and they were a pleasure to deal with over the phone and electronically.

Good luck,

Alan

Latest posts

Top Bottom