Bud's Gun Shop - Never again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, for GED's gun that comes to $11.37. I'm pretty sure he has spent more than that in mental anguish. :D

Trust me. If I knew then what I know now, I woulda DEFINITELY paid with a CC. :grumble:

But ya know...that wouldn't have even helped this situation out. Like I've said before...they got the MO within a week...they've been paid...I was told back on Wednesday that the gun is ready to ship...

WHY IS MY GUN STILL SITTING IN THEIR SHIPPING DEPARTMENT?! :pissed:

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like you got a hold of one of the EAA/Taurus/Beretta/Ruger school of customer non service grads. They seem to be multiplying like rabbits these days.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ordered my wife's pistol through their Police Supply side, and besides 1 unanswered email(never got an answer if they received it or not, and sometimes our email server blocks to random addresses), I had good luck with them. Paid for it on a Saturday and it was at my FFL by Wednesday. That definitely sucks your stuff is just sitting there.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered my wife's pistol through their Police Supply side, and besides 1 unanswered email(never got an answer if they received it or not, and sometimes our email server blocks to random addresses), I had good luck with them. Paid for it on a Saturday and it was at my FFL by Wednesday. That definitely sucks your stuff is just sitting there.

Precisely! :NO:

I mean...it's bought and paid for. It shoulda done been sent out. I don't know what in the hell they are waiting around for! :ugh2:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had great experiences with Buds, I ordered one of those 870s they had recently and it came lightning fast. Then again, I always used a CC.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've never dealt with them, but have heard both good and bad over the years, with more bad than good as to their CS. Not much new out there that interests me, so I shoot what I've got. As to your interests in firearms, well we all know you better than that, and you'll still want others. If it was me I'd call them and request/demand a full refund since they haven't shipped yet, thats just plain lazy on their part!

You could spend your money with www.summitgunbroker.com and get your 2nd Gen 22 or 23 for the same money, gotten fast shipping, good CS, and he's only a one horse show! Mark will do you right!!

blackknight22

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not impressed with the service with Mark at Summit. Called 3 times and left messages trying to buy from him and never received a call back.

You could spend your money with www.summitgunbroker.com and get your 2nd Gen 22 or 23 for the same money, gotten fast shipping, good CS, and he's only a one horse show! Mark will do you right!!

bigken

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've probably placed 4 or 5 orders with Bud's and all have been great experiences. I always pay by credit card and every time they have been shipped by the next day and received at OPS or my house (accessories) within 4 days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom