Bud's Gun Shop - Never again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GED, I shouldn't have been harrassing you. I placed an order at midway on Oct 31st and I just checked and it still hasn't shipped. I checked my credit card and it has been charged. karma I guess.:censored:

Yup! What goes around, comes around.

I hope you get your stuff soon, though. :comfort: I've always had good luck and fast shipping with Midway. :scratch:

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not know if it is the same at Buds but a place I buy coins online started this policy.. Maybe that is why it was sitting for 10 days?

"Because of a nationwide increase in fraudulent cashiers checks and money orders, these forms of payment are no longer treated like cash by banks"

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup! What goes around, comes around.

I hope you get your stuff soon, though. :comfort: I've always had good luck and fast shipping with Midway. :scratch:

see and a good caring company would have found a way to make it right now just overnight it to you

For the simple fact that a loss in the beginning of even something small may mean more money made in the long run.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never dealt with buds but they might have been waiting for the money order to "clear" the bank. i've had that happen with sellers on gunbroker before. I've bought one gun from summit and i had a good experience. Now if only someone would turn up a S&W 4506-1

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a couple things Midway does that torks me off.
But for the most part I've been happy with them.

Larry just sent me an Anniversay card for being a member.
I've got several B'day cards over the years, but this is 1st Annv. card.

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's a couple things Midway does that torks me off.
But for the most part I've been happy with them.

Larry just sent me an Anniversay card for being a member.
I've got several B'day cards over the years, but this is 1st Annv. card.

I sure wish they had a spend over $XXX and get free shipping. :offtopic:

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always had good experience with Buds - I also always pay by credit card - I mean really - 3% on 400 bucks - is what 12 bucks - to not have to wait for the MO to clear and to mail form OK to wherever they are is worth it. I agree they are not the FASTEST shipper - but unless you want to pay $100-200 more for the gun at H&H - PLUS TAX - then be patient and go shoot one of your other toys while waiting...

Latest posts

Top Bottom