Buffett's hypocrisy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I guess we're off topic, but isn't it interesting that the ADL has defended Soros against the absurd charges that he "plundered' the Jews as a 17 year old?
Then again, are we going to believe the Becks and Limbaughs of the world or a bunch of Jews?
The goy radio hucksters obviously know more about the holocaust than a bunch of Jews could ever know.
...Just a thought

Ig, It is so bad I have a liberal cousin who is very well educated in Kalifornia says to this day the holocaust never occurred. Just sayin.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do we never hear people crying about the handouts for "green" energy? I seen on MSNBC "of all places" that only 8% of energy subsidize was for oil. Morning Joe was asking why the left never cry about the other 92% that is going to windmills, solar,...... All you ever hear from the left is "big oil". I think we all know why, but it gets old.

You are correct, and we know why, they have their agenda and it is Soros, Obummer, etc. Enough said, good night.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lonewolf, your cousin is a liberal holocaust denier? You need to gather that specimen and ship it to the Smithsonian.
Put it on the shelf right next to the liberal birthers. :laugh6:

Most of the holocaust deniers in America are from the right wing of the right wing.
KKK, aryan nation, neo-nazis, John Birch society,....

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why do we never hear people crying about the handouts for "green" energy? I seen on MSNBC "of all places" that only 8% of energy subsidize was for oil. Morning Joe was asking why the left never cry about the other 92% that is going to windmills, solar,...... All you ever hear from the left is "big oil". I think we all know why, but it gets old.

Very true, and then the "Green energy" project goes bankrupt. The latest,

Solyndra and the White House initially estimated that government financing for Solyndra would help create 4,000 jobs.

The company had received at least $475 million and created just 585 jobs, according to the most recent figures posted on Recovery.gov, which tracks Recovery Act projects.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...pt/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Latest posts

Top Bottom