Bumpfire stock has been released for AK47, 74 and Saiga shotgun.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Akins

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't live in a city, I live in Pasco county. Fl
Hi Peanut and other members. Thanks for starting this thread Peanut.

Here's the latest new video Fostech has uploaded at their website of the "Bumpski" stock firing.
Fostech flew me up to Indiana when we worked out our agreement on my patent and along with the principle members of Fostech, I'm in this video firing it too from that visit.

http://fostechoutdoors.com/cgi-bin/p/awtp-home.cgi?d=fostech-outdoor-llc

You might also want to read this blog from the Military Arms blogspot about Slide Fire Solutions, Fostech, and who owns my patent and who has the right and doesn't have the right to legally produce a bumpfire stock based on my patent. Please don't ask me any legal questions here about who has what patent rights to do what. That is a legal question that will have to be addressed. (Fostech's video is down at that blog since it had been changed so that blogs link to it no longer works)

http://www.militaryarms.blogspot.com/2012/01/bumpfire-stock-wars.html

Dirty Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very cool. Just a little to much right now.The price will come down once they have been out for a few years .then when they arent cool anymore then I can afford one.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool Peanut. I had seen Slide Fire's, but not the Bumpski. I like the metal idea. I break stuff. No way I'm shelling out $450 when I can machine and weld though!

Wish your spring loaded stocks were still legal, Bill. I'd make one of them too, if they were!

Bill Akins

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool Peanut. I had seen Slide Fire's, but not the Bumpski. I like the metal idea. I break stuff. No way I'm shelling out $450 when I can machine and weld though!

Wish your spring loaded stocks were still legal, Bill. I'd make one of them too, if they were!

How nice of you to eagerly tell me how willing you are to admit you would violate and infringe upon my patent that is now an asset of Fostech Outdoors Super Dave. How very dishonorable and despicable of you. I hope that someday you invent something, spend over $10,000.00 getting a patent, pour your heart and soul into it, have the BATFE shut you down without due process, go through two court cases where you sue the BATFE only to have liberal judges ignore the law, and after you redesign it to where it is still covered by the claims in your patent, to be approved once again by the BATFE, someone such as yourself tells you that they plan to infringe upon the patent and machine and weld up their own and that if your previous design was still available they would make one of those too. I hope you get to receive that same kind of dishonorable, despicable treatment from another person one day yourself. When you do your infringement of my patent now owned by Fostech Outdoors, be sure and post a picture or video of it here when you do so everyone here can see what you've done. I know Fostech Outdoors would be interested in seeing it.

Last edited:

Bill Akins

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got a little more info here for y'all.....

Fostech Outdoors will soon have adapters available for their "Bumpski" bumpFire stocks to fit a variety of other rifles such as the AR15, SKS, mini 14, ect.
These adapter bars will allow the bottom half of the BUMPSKI to slide off and will slide back into the other commonly owned semi-automatic rifles and shotguns that you have purchased the adapter bars for. No longer do you have to purchase the entire stock just to have it on more than one rifle.
See more details on the currently selling Bumpski BumpFire stock and info on the upcoming different adapters at the Fostech Outdoors website below…...

http://fostechoutdoors.com/cgi-bin/p/awtp-product-category.cgi?d=fostech-outdoor-llc&pc=13781

The Ruger 10/22 Akins Accelerator bump fire stock (albeit springless version 2) is very soon going to be available again.

Very soon Fostech Outdoors will also be marketing the Springless AA2 (Akins Accelerator 2) stock which is a springless, isometric, redesign/retrofit of my old Akins Accelerator stocks for the .22 long rifle cartridge Ruger 10/22 rifle. Fostech will also be offering my perforated barrel shroud design as an accessory for the AA2. Look for that in the near future. I have been in discussions with Fostech trying to work out the possibility that former Akins Accelerator stock owners could send in their stocks to have them retrofitted to work isometrically for a small fee. Look for a limited amount of these version 2 AA's to be available in several weeks. More will be available in the future as they get retrofitted. Judd in marketing and sales at Fostech will take advance orders for them even though they are not yet advertised on the Fostech website. Give Judd a call if interested in ordering. I don't know myself yet what their price will be.

Kiyot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How nice of you to eagerly tell me how willing you are to admit you would violate and infringe upon my patent that is now an asset of Fostech Outdoors Super Dave. How very dishonorable and despicable of you. I hope that someday you invent something, spend over $10,000.00 getting a patent, pour your heart and soul into it, have the BATFE shut you down without due process, go through two court cases where you sue the BATFE only to have liberal judges ignore the law, and after you redesign it to where it is still covered by the claims in your patent, to be approved once again by the BATFE, someone such as yourself tells you that they plan to infringe upon the patent and machine and weld up their own and that if your previous design was still available they would make one of those too. I hope you get to receive that same kind of dishonorable, despicable treatment from another person one day yourself. When you do your infringement of my patent now owned by Fostech Outdoors, be sure and post a picture or video of it here when you do so everyone here can see what you've done. I know Fostech Outdoors would be interested in seeing it.

What a putz, this guy doesn't live in Oklahoma and is here advertising his product that he has licensed to another company. I was able to CNP into google some phrases from these posts and saw where he is spamming this crap on a bunch of other boards too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom