Buy Gas Now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Scribe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Regarding hotels and "making copies of DL's," no, they don't Wife and I spent three months working in Indiana last year, staying in hotels each and every night. They might ask to see the license, but never make a copy of it. Neither in Indiana nor Oklahoma. We are up here in Indiana again this year and have been here for a month, again staying in hotels every night. No copying of DL's.

It’s been quite a while since I’ve been to a hotel and now that I’ve thought about it, I think they look at it to verify it with your credit card. But if something crazy happened and BLM or Antifa took responsibility for it, I would bet they would at least try to get that info. At least I would hope they would. But then when it comes to certain topics I am a bit hypocritical and I really don’t care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don Hume > FOBUS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, Don Hume

"One of the nation’s premier providers of leather duty gear, Don Hume Leathergoods, has been purchased and reorganized. U.S Enforcement, an Oklahoma-based Manufacturer of leather and nylon duty gear for law enforcement, military, security, and civilians, will operate the company under the Don Hume brand."

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only dropped once?[/QUO
Don Hume was bought out by a Chinese company is what I heard.
Well, as quoted in my reply #92....
"has been purchased and reorganized. U.S Enforcement, an Oklahoma-based Manufacturer of leather and nylon duty gear for law enforcement, military, security, and civilians, will operate the company under the Don Hume brand."

Says it's Oklahoma based, and nothing about being Chinese. Are there any Chinese in Oklahoma ?

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, as quoted in my reply #92....
"has been purchased and reorganized. U.S Enforcement, an Oklahoma-based Manufacturer of leather and nylon duty gear for law enforcement, military, security, and civilians, will operate the company under the Don Hume brand."

Says it's Oklahoma based, and nothing about being Chinese. Are there any Chinese in Oklahoma ?
I read and comprehended what you wrote the first time you posted it. I was just stating what I heard. I'll look and see if I can find where I read it at.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread started out as a warning for massive rioting in Tulsa following the Trump rally, and we were even bringing in reinforcements from Texas, with Glocks! And as most of us expected, the TPD were more than able to handle the few problem children that had to show up.

A little bit of trash cleanup today, and the great city of Tulsa will be back to normal.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read and comprehended what you wrote the first time you posted it. I was just stating what I heard. I'll look and see if I can find where I read it at.
OK, just thought you might have overlooked it in my post.

I would sure hate to hear that. That was from a press release on the Don Hume website. I was glad because it indicated the buyer was an "Oklahoma based" company. It did say something about being "reorganized" which almost indicates possibly bankruptcy type of activity.

Last edited:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@HJB
I can't seem to find where I read that at so I could be off base on my post. I retract my statement about Hume being bought out by a Chinese group.
Like you I did read about a possible bankruptcy.

Last edited:

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread started out as a warning for massive rioting in Tulsa following the Trump rally, and we were even bringing in reinforcements from Texas, with Glocks! And as most of us expected, the TPD were more than able to handle the few problem children that had to show up.

A little bit of trash cleanup today, and the great city of Tulsa will be back to normal.
Yep, Tulsa PD did a great job ! Setting up the perimeter long before the crowd gathered was a good idea and kept the terrorists out.

Congratulations Tulsa !

Latest posts

Top Bottom