Buy Gas Now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 166002
Cool. Pics of new holster please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IMG_1379.JPG

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that I think about it more, if I were federal leo, I would get the hotel/motel info on every person in Tulsa and surrounding areas for the past week, especially those who leave tomorrow or Monday. The rioters (BLM/Antifa) have to stay somewhere.
Pretty sure even the rubber stampers on the FISA court wouldn’t sign off on that fishing expedition.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Contact each location or their home offices and request the info. I’m betting the companies can have that info within minutes if they need it. Simple query with name, address, etc. Copy of DLs. If memory serves me, don’t hotels make a copy of your dL?
If things go sideways, you have a list of potential suspects. Have local PDs from the persons home town investigate where the person was and the reason for their visit. If they are actually suspected of wrongdoing then look at their social media sites to see if they have affiliation with any nefarious organizations.
That’s what I would do but maybe they have better ways of doing it that I’m not aware of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regarding hotels and "making copies of DL's," no, they don't Wife and I spent three months working in Indiana last year, staying in hotels each and every night. They might ask to see the license, but never make a copy of it. Neither in Indiana nor Oklahoma. We are up here in Indiana again this year and have been here for a month, again staying in hotels every night. No copying of DL's.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Regarding hotels and "making copies of DL's," no, they don't Wife and I spent three months working in Indiana last year, staying in hotels each and every night. They might ask to see the license, but never make a copy of it. Neither in Indiana nor Oklahoma. We are up here in Indiana again this year and have been here for a month, again staying in hotels every night. No copying of DL's.
They might do it in some hotels, but I’ve stayed in a bunch of hotels in several states (I spent almost as many nights in hotels as in my house in 2018), and I’ve never had one ask to see my DL, let alone make a copy of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom