C.O.D. Black Ops support group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to be a butt, but this makes the 100th "post your gamer name" thread and the 10th, "post your name so we can play" blops thread.

But anyway, WhiteyMacD(PSN name), and I am burned out of BLOPS until the map pack comes out.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm Player1 or whatever the generic name is, and I lost interest in BLOPS two weeks after I got it and played it through. Still, I wouldn't mind figuring out how to get past the first level of the zombie shoot-outs, both in the spooky mansion and in the conference room layouts :cannon:

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to be a butt, but this makes the 100th "post your gamer name" thread and the 10th, "post your name so we can play" blops thread.
^^^ agree

springfieldxd23 before you create such a post like this PLEASEEEE make sure that you do a search for similar threads. We have a black ops thread for ps3 and a separate one for xbox as well.

I know you are new to the forum but a lot of newcomers create a thread and we could have been talking about the same topic just days before they joined. And if every newcomer posted a double thread just once, that would create a lot of clutter on the forum. OSA is a forum ran off the resources of a single individual and even with small donations from us members he still pays out of pocket to keep us nuts on here yapping.

And im not mad at you by any means but im just saying. By the way :Heya: welcome to OSA! Oh yea almost forgot im beast1989 on ps3 and i take no prisoners.

Latest posts

Top Bottom