C&R Chinese SKS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Only one I have is a "Paratrooper" model.
i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_203_DSCN2130.jpg

i151.photobucket.com_albums_s127_ldp4570_GUNS_203_DSCN2129.jpg

Dwaggonner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
the UPS man dropped mine off last friday. Since I'm a cheapskate I bought one of the $179 ones. Its complete, but DIRTY! Seems like the only thing that was in cosmoline was the stock. Theres a lot of surface rust, but thats no biggie to me. So far All I've done is take it completely apart and clean the majority of the grease and grime off it, oil all the metal and re assemble. All of the serial #'s match, even the ser# on the stock matches, its in the lower 24,xxxx range. There is a stamping of a 5 point star on the right side of the butt stock. The star is about 1" tall. I'd post pics here if I could figure out how to? I plan on cleaning and scrubbing all of the surface rust I can off the metal and cleaning the stock the best I can, and finish it with tung oil.

aestus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had one when they were first offered. Did a ton of work cleaning it and restoring the stock and refinishing it with 12 coats of BLO. A milsurp collector gave me a good offer and ended up selling it. Kind of wish I hadn't of sold it with the current state of thing :\

Dwaggonner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fenix, you must have a 03 FFL "C&R" or a 01 FFL to buy direct. If you dont have your C&R license yet, you need to get one. They are only $30 and are good for 3 years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom