Post C O V I D question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and son have both tested positive for the C in the past. None of us have had the shot. I was really sick two years ago, but never tested. I had the same symptoms as both of them. My wife started losing a lot of hair at that time. And is still losing hair but not at the rate she was just after the C. Has anyone else's wife/girlfriend/other lost hair after testing positive for C?
Aside from the slow progressive hair loss associated with aging (I don’t know your wife’s age) there are medical conditions such as Addison’s Disease (adrenal insufficiency) and Hypothyroidism (among others) that can cause Alopecia (hair loss) in varying degrees of severity. I would strongly recommend a medical evaluation by a competent physician for your loved one…..

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aside from the slow progressive hair loss associated with aging (I don’t know your wife’s age) there are medical conditions such as Addison’s Disease (adrenal insufficiency) and Hypothyroidism (among others) that can cause Alopecia (hair loss) in varying degrees of severity. I would strongly recommend a medical evaluation by a competent physician for your loved one…..
She has been checked and blood work all came back good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom