CALIFORNIA: Newsom puts $10K bounty on gun manufacturers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always 'write' California-NTM and have done so for years now. NTM stands for Northern Territory of Mexico šŸ˜
Pretty good analogy in my opinion. I'm not sure where it stands now, but back a bunch of years ago when we lived in SoCal LA had the second largest hispanic speaking population in the WORLD, second only to Mexico City. Bout' sums it up right there.

Method

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Courts will throw it out. He knows that, but he is running for President inā€™24 and needs to be constantly in the news pandering to the libs.

Wherever did he get that idea?
He got the idea from the Texas abortion law that does pretty much the same thing with abortions that the Cali law does against guns:

Links:

https://www.legalexaminer.com/legal/new-texas-abortion-law-allows-citizens-to-sue/
How the U.S. Supreme Court abortion ruling is already affecting Texas

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heā€™s also trying to mimic the Texas abortion law with this new gun law. Using his strategy, both laws are either legal or illegal. Heā€™s been advocating for this gun law since the Tnx abortion law came out.
Yep, that's one of the reasons I thought the TX law was stupid. Either do it right or don't do it. Don't try to do some weird end-around the law.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heā€™s also trying to mimic the Texas abortion law with this new gun law. Using his strategy, both laws are either legal or illegal. Heā€™s been advocating for this gun law since the Tnx abortion law came out.

He is such an annoying person . . . . like most California politicians.

Latest posts

Top Bottom