Call/Email Target & Politely Tell 'Em Not to Restrict Lawful Handgun Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've shopped at Target once since they were hacked..and even then I paid with cash.

If you're going to shop at a huge box store, then you may as well shop at Hell Mart for better pricing and selection.

I was in target a few days ago it was the first time I had been in there in 5 or 6 years and the food products I looked at were cheaper than walmart by almost 20% and some things were a little higher but it didn't matter I was just tagging along for the ride and I was not shopping I was just somewhat surprised because everyone tells me how much more stuff costs in there.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Target is owned by the French - it won't make any difference how many people write, call or e-mail because they hate the U.S. Target sucks anyway because they kicked the Marine Corp's Toys for Tots out several years ago.

And their sporting goods section totally sucks.

Haven't been in one for many years.

tulsanewb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Arin Morris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nobody forced them to do anything. The only way to not make political statements is to not make a statement at all. I would have preferred them to make a statement similar to Home Depot if they felt the need to stay neutral, but it is what it is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom