Calling All 1911's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boldkharma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my last 1911 purchase. It must be true because I even told my wife that.

6FfUkIN.jpg

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is my last 1911 purchase. It must be true cause I even told my wife that.

6FfUkIN.jpg
How many people who wake up the following morning with a hangover say 'I'm never drinking again'? Don't worry, you'll be back for more 1911 goodness before too long.

Nice Colt by the way. Congrats!

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve wanted to build a commander length 1911 for a while now but it would probably end up being like all the other projects that get 90% done and then sit for 10 years before I finish

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now I need to checker the front strap on my other 1911's like that Kimber Rapide Black Ice. I really like it.

Kimber classic stainless, modified by my departed friend in the gunsmithing classes he took. Springfield GI accurate iron had to make it useable, add sights, bob the hammer so I’d stop bleeding/yelping after each trigger pull, and did a quick trigger job on it to smooth out the worst 1911 trigger I’d ever felt in my life. Think I had him add the beaver tail too. I just don't remember on that one. Still, that first gen GI had the worst trigger I've ever had on a gun.
CE388A02-32DA-41D0-B237-1C2C2BF5E98C.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom