Canadian Ranges Closing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelers Fan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Totally sucks. Been going there since early '80's. Another business dried up by manipulated inflation. Less people can afford to shoot as much and as often as they used to. Politics is starving the market of the one thing we all need to be successful in the field, practice at field distance. Well, I guess we can go to the indoor 30yd at H&H where many years ago Miles claimed/guaranteed 400 or 500 yd accuracy from their calculations and you shooting off of a common plastic rail that reverberates from the percussion of every gun fired at varying harmonics that make it impossible to time your shot between. This year, sadly, many deer will be injured due to the inconvenience of distance to travel for sighting/practice. I try not to blame these hunters who I believe have the ethics but not the means to ensure fairness to the game they hunt. That place, Banner Rd/Canadian Range, is an important part of many people's success in the field each year.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
according to the Canadian county assessors page, it hasn't been sold.

But on Zillow, it shows to be sold for $700,000 as of 4/9/2024

Latest posts

Top Bottom