Canton Lake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tcox

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I live here and I work here.... trust me if walleye rodeo, memorial day weekend, and 4th of july can be sucessful this can be too. The only road that is out is the road that went through prarrie dog town. its been re-routed to behind the core office and come to canadian side camp ground. There will be no problem having a shoot in the spring.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live here and I work here.... trust me if walleye rodeo, memorial day weekend, and 4th of july can be sucessful this can be too. The only road that is out is the road that went through prarrie dog town. its been re-routed to behind the core office and come to canadian side camp ground. There will be no problem having a shoot in the spring.

:thanku: I'll just make GC drive anyway!! LOL:laugh6:

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
anyone think if an indoor / outdoor range was built in enid it would suceed?

LOL there was an indoor "range" crazy ceciel ran it but it got took out with last springs tornados when the fair grounds was hit as well.

And yeah It would do pretty well im sure, there is that big old wal-mart building there that could be converted to a really nice indoor shooting range if someone had the $$$$$.

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL there was an indoor "range" crazy ceciel ran it but it got took out with last springs tornados when the fair grounds was hit as well.

And yeah It would do pretty well im sure, there is that big old wal-mart building there that could be converted to a really nice indoor shooting range if someone had the $$$$$.

And don't forget about the old homeland building. I wouldn't be surprised if Cecil would consider selling his range. It's been 9 months and no real work has been done. All it should need is a metal building. The range appears to be intact.

I wouldn't complain about new ownership. It would get TONS more business if someone else took over or built a new range. I always feared getting a disease in Cecils range. He let his dog crap all over the floor and left it for what looked like months

Latest posts

Top Bottom