Canton Lake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I hope they build the 1000 yd range. Here in Enid I'm limited to 500 yards. After I get a good load developed for my 45-90 I would like to test it at a decent range.

Michael

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope they build the 1000 yd range. Here in Enid I'm limited to 500 yards. After I get a good load developed for my 45-90 I would like to test it at a decent range.

Michael

I'd like to know where this 500 yard range is. Is it the gun club south o Enid?

Tcox

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
a 1,100 yard, 50 cal friendly is exactly what NW oklahoma needs!

If We do an OSA shoot/camp the range needs to be a come as you please schedule due to small range capacity (although it would show the government that we need something better).

Once again, My dad and I own and run the overlook cafe on the south side of the dam, so if there are any questions or anything I can do to help or see this through LET ME KNOW. I would be more than happy to help.

The fishing is usually really good around may for walleye and channel cat. August is good for sandbass. The water usually isnt warm enough to swim in till about june.

LETS GET THIS THING GOIN AND GET US AN AWESOME PUBLIC RANGE!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a 1,100 yard, 50 cal friendly is exactly what NW oklahoma needs!

If We do an OSA shoot/camp the range needs to be a come as you please schedule due to small range capacity (although it would show the government that we need something better).

Once again, My dad and I own and run the overlook cafe on the south side of the dam, so if there are any questions or anything I can do to help or see this through LET ME KNOW. I would be more than happy to help.

The fishing is usually really good around may for walleye and channel cat. August is good for sandbass. The water usually isnt warm enough to swim in till about june.

LETS GET THIS THING GOIN AND GET US AN AWESOME PUBLIC RANGE!

I'm game, just as soon as Mother Nature gets over her pissy spell ... :nolike:

Latest posts

Top Bottom