CCI Mini-Mag - 4 FTF, Walther P22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Hah! That was me with the bag of .22's. They were assorted Winchester Wildcats and Remington Gold box. Not suprised at a few FTF's, they were pretty old. CCI Mini Mags are about the best you can get. But no rimfires have the reliablity of a centerfire round. Just the nature of the beast.

i think its cool that you guys were next to each other at the range. the ftf issue sounds gun related but a good cleaning before shooting might have prevented it. i bet a good cleaning and another range session will fix it.

mayberg

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW: Your lil girl was tearing it up! That was great.

She didn't want to put it down. Wanted to go the next day. I was checking on whether she had any soreness in her hands/wrists/forearms/etc. that evening and the next day. Not too bad, and she denied any once I mentioned that we'd wait to let that clear up. You'll be seeing us again.

Pinned the torn-up target up in her room like a poster. There were about 7 in the center X - about the size of a half-dollar?

BTW, she's a lefty, so the P22 got chosen for the <almost> ambi capability.

The mission of that gun is to 1) let the wife qualify with a semi-auto, 2) have the next generation get up to speed with firearms, and 3) maybe be a BUG, at least for one of us. There was the recent case of the dude that died from 2 to the chest, and I wouldn't want to take a face full of .22

Latest posts

Top Bottom