CCW in Nebraska and Kansas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

huskres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am I allowed to have two guns on me in those states? I usually like to bring my glock and my seecamp when I go out of state. Couldnt find out how many I could carry in those states though.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best advice is to read the statutes yourself. Both KS and NB do honor OK SDA permits. NB began doing so only a month ago. KS has some distinctly not friendly to CCW cities/locations.

In KS the Attorney General is the prime administrator of concealed carry. Here is link to official KS Attorney General's website: http://www.ksag.org/page/concealed-carry

In NB, the Nebraska State Patrol is the lead agency. See their link: http://www.nsp.state.ne.us/findfile.asp?id2=256

Do not assume that various unofficial websites provide current info.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just FYI ignoring a gunbuster sign in kansas is a felony offense, just about every frigging place we went in wichita had them up including our hotel, very anit-gun there.

doctruptwn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is no limit on the number of guns you can carry. If you want to strap on 10 guns go ahead.

As the the gunbusters they are around and you don't want to get caught passing one. However more and more are coming down dailey. Another key to remember is that there is only one legal sign and that sign has to be at every entrance to the building or it not legal. There are a whole lot of illegal signs out there and ignorant people puttig them up. Another thing to remember is Kansas has only had CCW for a little over 2 years. Just like everybody else did, We still have folks saying the blood will be following in the streets. So far the only CCW shooting was done by an OK CCW.

Latest posts

Top Bottom