Cerakoting small parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
well to each his own , but i choose not to , i haven't done as many as bsmith , but i've done at least a dozen rifles and handguns and was a painter in automotive world for 20 yrs so i do have some knowledge , anyway thanks for the info .

absolutley, to each his own. For a point of reference, I probably have more cerakote and duracoat still in my lungs than you and bsmith sprayed on guns. come to think of it, thats probably why Im not doing it anymore, lol.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
absolutley, to each his own. For a point of reference, I probably have more cerakote and duracoat still in my lungs than you and bsmith sprayed on guns. come to think of it, thats probably why Im not doing it anymore, lol.

That's why I don't spray more than I do. That stuff is nasty and I've forgotten to wear a respirator a few times. Nothing beats the look of Crimson snot for a few days!

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reponses. I'm not worried so much about roll pins, but yes to trigger pin ends, selector switch, trigger guard, takedown pins, dust cover, forward assist, handguard & nut, buffer tube, etc... Its going to take a while to blast or scuff, then hang from wire for coating, then baking. With my first two Cerakote jobs, It looked like an erector set of stuff hanging and supported by welding wire scaffold, all setting on a baking tray. This will be twice as many parts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom