Cetme

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I had one a couple years back, It fed and shot well. I just used the cheapest monarch .308s that academy had.
I spent around $500 on it. It'd have to be that price again for me to buy another one. Gotta be careful when buying, make sure to check the head spacing

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one for about ten years. Never, and I mean never, had a ftf, jam, any kind of malfunction. I've heard about "bad" ones, but I guess I got a good one.

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had one for a while. It has always functioned OK, but the angry monkeys at Century did a poor job of assembly. If I ever get around to buying a PTR91 GI model I'll likely get rid of it but I don't really expect that to happen anytime soon.

If you decide to shop for one, be cautious. Make sure the bolt hasn't been ground, that the sights aren't canted, and that the trunnion is installed correctly.

Z71

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fires two projectiles at one shot..the bullet towards the front..and empty brass to the right...long..long way to the right!!..Not for shooting on crowded ranges...might bean somebody bad with high-speed ejected brass!

Mine only works right with G3 mags..I hate the rear sight and I may spot-weld a G3 diopter sight on mine...or rig a scope on it.

One thing I can say about my Cetme..on a hot day two mags-full of ammo..and the perforated wood handguard is about too hot to hang onto...

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had one of the crappy ones and one of the good ones. The bad one had a long magwell and mags wouldnt lock into place. The good one ran like a top and didnt have any FTF or FTE issues with it. It was fun to shoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom