Chad Prather Video: The University of Texas and Restrictive Masculinity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to get off topic of Mr. Prather's comments, but why is it that some guys want to be in their vehicles while they are expounding on their political (and other) views?

Are they afraid that their wives won't allow such talk at home? Does anyone know Mr. Prather's wife well enough to ask her that question?

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to get off topic of Mr. Prather's comments, but why is it that some guys want to be in their vehicles while they are expounding on their political (and other) views?

Are they afraid that their wives won't allow such talk at home? Does anyone know Mr. Prather's wife well enough to ask her that question?

If his house is like my house it can be a madhouse! My truck is my quiet place at times!

Maybe in the new world of divorce settlements and the such, about the only thing that a man has left to be his "castle" is his truck and even that is on shaky ground if his ex's divorce lawyer is a no-good shyster. :wink2::rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom