Challenge Accepted. We need common sense and compromise on gun violence.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimB

Marksman
Reaction score
I haven't taken the time yet to read all of the replies and the additional comments by the OP, but I will just say this in response:

The Constitution of these United States of America, with it's 2nd Amendment, guarantees our right to keep and bear arms and declares that it SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. That really should be the end of the story right there, but I'll humor you...

We have already established that the Second Amendment is not unlimited.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like this:

Notice how the Hello Kitty AR has the ridiculous California-compliant grip thingie. And this puts me on a rant against the uninformed gun-grabbing politicians who dream this stuff up.

The presence of a pistol grip automatically places the rifle in the "evil" category so in order to get around additional stupid gun laws put forth to save the children from certain doom, we get the hideous grip shown in the photo.

So, to the OP who believes we need further gun laws, does replacing the pistol grip that originally came on the rifle with the grip shown change one thing about the function of the rifle?

These are the kinds of things we get when politicians like Feinstein with help from the state-owned media dream up more BS gun laws.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Has anyone mentioned that with the way 3d printing technology is advancing a ban on high cap mags is going to be even more impossible to enforce?

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an idea. A bunch of constitutionally minded individuals donate to a fund to raise a bounty, a bounty that will be awarded to anyone who will volunteer to build a machine gun, take it to the ATF and turn himself in, and challenge the constitutionality of the NFA/GCA all the way up to the surpeme court. I'm sure someone would trade 10yrs of their life for a couple million dollars.

68mustang

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have an idea. A bunch of constitutionally minded individuals donate to a fund to raise a bounty, a bounty that will be awarded to anyone who will volunteer to build a machine gun, take it to the ATF and turn himself in, and challenge the constitutionality of the NFA/GCA all the way up to the surpeme court. I'm sure someone would trade 10yrs of their life for a couple million dollars.

I'd need 20 million not including cost of my lawyers or anything.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ill do it.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Some of you keep posting feinstein and wanting to take guns and all this gun grabbed fear...

I can't distance myself enough from this. Guys...seriously I'm you're average "non gun nut" coworker. I'm not advocating anything like that. I'm just saying I'm not opposed to an AWB. If hers contains language that would take guns then I'm opposed to that version of an AWB.
I am for UBCs because we SHOULD enforce existing laws. I do hear what you are saying about magazine size and the ability to defend yourself but aren't the giant drum mags just excessive and a little too easy for someone to go on a shooting spree with?

I simply don't believe you. You are doing this for fun. And if you haven't done this on other sites, you soon will. You probably blog on Yahoo News, too, and try to play the Devils Advocate as you develop your main themes. This is the wrong place to do this, and you should stick to Yahoo.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

But what happens if this challenge does get to the SCOTUS and we lose? Remember the DC v Heller decision of 2008? It was about the constitutionality of Washington DC's ban on handguns. We just barely won with a 5-4 decision. I don't think the current SCOTUS would overturn the restrictions on machineguns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom