Change in Date for ENS @ Gerhard1's Place.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will probably pass on this one, sorry guys.

I've been jonesin to shoot and was looking forward to this being my chance...so I'm gonna have to get my fix at USSA it appears. (I totally understand the reasoning...I had a rough go in the Magnum when it was dry...there's no way I'd chance it with saturated ground)

I'll be up there Sunday after noon. Every Sunday morning they have steel challenge competition that takes up most of the pistol bays. And I feel ya on the jonesin part, I've not been to the range in over a month due to the weather so I'm itching for some trigger time as well.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can be there whenever. If we're just eating and gabbing, we can start whatever time we want, I suppose, as long as Smrcka's is open.

@adamsredlines - sorry you're gonna' miss it, but I totally understand!

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to take a pass this time. However, looking forward to warmer temps and drier weather for the next attempt.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry you can't make it man. Gonna' miss you and that Luger! J/K Maybe next time.

So, besides Gary and Tanis143 and myself, who else is planning on it?
Doesn’t look like there’ll be any shooting anyway. I’m always planning on bringing it with me so it’ll be there next time (and the times after that).

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, you know it's no problem at all for me. I'm only forty miles away! @Tanis143 has a two-and-a-half hour drive! I suppose you and I could plan on meeting up and if Tanis143 wants to join us, he can. If he doesn't want to make that drive just to meet a couple of old farts for grub, I completely understand! He mentioned he could make it by about ten at the earliest, so if we met up at Noon, that gives him plenty of time, if he so desires. Smrcka's is right on Highway 11, just west of 81, right? Wanna' just plan on Noon?

Latest posts

Top Bottom