Change in Date for ENS @ Gerhard1's Place.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, you know it's no problem at all for me. I'm only forty miles away! @Tanis143 has a two-and-a-half hour drive! I suppose you and I could plan on meeting up and if Tanis143 wants to join us, he can. If he doesn't want to make that drive just to meet a couple of old farts for grub, I completely understand! He mentioned he could make it by about ten at the earliest, so if we met up at Noon, that gives him plenty of time, if he so desires. Smrcka's is right on Highway 11, just west of 81, right? Wanna' just plan on Noon?
From one old fart to another, it sounds like a plan!!!

Smrka's is on the NW corner of the intersection of H-11 and US 81. We'll plan on seeing you then.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't think I am going to make it, forecast calls for more rain tomorrow. I've been wanting to meet up with more people but a 2.5 hour drive, in the rain, on an unfamiliar highway is a wee bit out of my comfort zone. This weather has been grueling this past 2 months, I'm ready for it to dry up.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't think I am going to make it, forecast calls for more rain tomorrow. I've been wanting to meet up with more people but a 2.5 hour drive, in the rain, on an unfamiliar highway is a wee bit out of my comfort zone. This weather has been grueling this past 2 months, I'm ready for it to dry up.

Don't blame you! We'll get together at a real ENS sometime soon!

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My better half and I had an enjoyable lunch with Don (DRC458) and we wish that more of you had been able to be with us. I also wish that the weather had permitted us to shoot at my range, but like my old grandpa used to say, 'wish in one hand and **** in the other and see which one fills up faster'.

Don and I both agreed that another ENS should be held and when it is, I'll be very happy to say 'I'm Mr. Rourke, your host. Welcome to Fantasy Island!'

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, y'all missed out on some good grub! (and, of course, good company!) We determined about late Spring or early Summer, we can surely make one work ...SURELY! I'm also gonna get by Red Rock within the next week or so and talk with them some more about an ENS at their place. They were all for it, they've now got an outdoor and an indoor range, and they have a nice large classroom where we talked about maybe setting up coffee and doughnuts. I'll keep you posted on that!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, if it was anything in Medford like it was/is here in OKC, the wind would have kept blowing everyone's kilts up.

No one would have gotten any hits then if we were on the range.

Still looking forward to the shooting part later.

Yeah, it would not have been good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom