Charges Filed Against Police Officer in Tulsa Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Youngers Bend

Marksman
Reaction score
No doubt that when all of the evidence is examined in light of departmental UOF training, she'll be vindicated. The DA is an elected official after all, and is politically safe from most criticism by sending it through the process.

I'll criticize him anyway. I think he's a POS who should be voted out of office in 2018.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here....

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/13/us/alabama-birmingham-police-detective-pistol-whipped/

Pistol-whipped detective says he didn't shoot attacker because of headlines

(CNN)A Birmingham, Alabama, police detective who was pistol-whipped unconscious said Friday that he hesitated to use force because he didn't want to be accused of needlessly killing an unarmed man.

"A lot of officers are being too cautious because of what's going on in the media," said the officer, who asked to remain anonymous for the safety of his family. "I hesitated because I didn't want to be in the media like I am right now."
Details of last week's incident in the Birmingham enclave of Roebuck remain sketchy -- such as how did the suspect get the officer's weapon -- but the six-year police veteran said he didn't shoot the man who attacked him during a traffic stop because of the outcry surrounding a spate of police shootings nationally.
"We don't want to be in the media," he said. "It's hard times right now for us."

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No doubt that when all of the evidence is examined in light of departmental UOF training, she'll be vindicated. The DA is an elected official after all, and is politically safe from most criticism by sending it through the process.

I'll criticize him anyway. I think he's a POS who should be voted out of office in 2018.

Well if he's willing to use an "expendable" officer's life to exercise that safety, I'll go one better and say he needs recalled. I mean why wait? :anyone:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom