Cheap Slings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liv2Dive2

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've designed my own tactical slings, they're made out of Tubular nylon...it's much softer and stronger than standard nylon webbing, they're US made of US parts. I was in the same position you were a bout 2 years ago, I didn't really want to spend 250 bucks on slings for all my rifles...and I couldn't find exactly what I wanted comercially. So I designed, and started making these in my off time. Turns out a couple of the big companies have adopted similar designes. I've got them in Black, Dark Earth, and Foilage as you can see. I use them on all my assault weapons, and on a couple of other long guns as well, if you're interested, I can ship you one fo 30.00.

i1105.photobucket.com_albums_h353_Liv2Dive2_DSC01799.jpg

i1105.photobucket.com_albums_h353_Liv2Dive2_slingtightened.jpg

i1105.photobucket.com_albums_h353_Liv2Dive2_DSC01796.jpg

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've designed my own tactical slings, they're made out of Tubular nylon...it's much softer and stronger than standard nylon webbing, they're US made of US parts. I was in the same position you were a bout 2 years ago, I didn't really want to spend 250 bucks on slings for all my rifles...and I couldn't find exactly what I wanted comercially. So I designed, and started making these in my off time. Turns out a couple of the big companies have adopted similar designes. I've got them in Black, Dark Earth, and Foilage as you can see. I use them on all my assault weapons, and on a couple of other long guns as well, if you're interested, I can ship you one fo 30.00.

i1105.photobucket.com_albums_h353_Liv2Dive2_DSC01799.jpg

i1105.photobucket.com_albums_h353_Liv2Dive2_slingtightened.jpg

i1105.photobucket.com_albums_h353_Liv2Dive2_DSC01796.jpg

Those look great. Can you do them w/o the HK hooks and with a standard or push-button QD swivel or just open webbing so the sling could be used on an M-14/M-1 type stock?

Liv2Dive2

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry I've been out of touch, I can absolutely do them with open webbing so you can use a QD swivel, I looked at doing them with the QD swivels, but from a price point, they make the slings near 50.00 and I've been trying to keep them inexpensive. One of the reasons I designed these was because i didn't want to spend 200 bucks to get slings for 4 rifles...

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry I've been out of touch, I can absolutely do them with open webbing so you can use a QD swivel, I looked at doing them with the QD swivels, but from a price point, they make the slings near 50.00 and I've been trying to keep them inexpensive. One of the reasons I designed these was because i didn't want to spend 200 bucks to get slings for 4 rifles...

Tagged for the next time I need another sling! :)

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bass Pro has some for $10. By the way - check the 'roughness' of the material. I have one sling shose pad material is very rough and rubs my neck raw. One of my cheapest slings, the pad is a slick nylon, and creates no fiction on my skin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom