• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Cheap small truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Hello, my brother in law is just turning 16 and needs his first car. Ideally looking for a Ranger/S10/Sonoma but open to whatever.

He has a budget of 2,500 max which I know is low, but there are actually quite a few listed on Facebook for that or lower, would much rather deal with someone from here though.

Needs to run and drive outside of that don’t care about if it has a radio/good paint/dents…

Let me know if anyone has anything for sale.

Last edited:

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Cheap and truck are almost impossible to use in the same sentence anymore. Good luck in finding the right vehicle.
There are a lot on Facebook right now when you are talking compact trucks like what I listed. Like I said would rather just not deal with the random strangers from there

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
rangers are tougher than S10's but are rough and cheap inside,, S10's ride better and have nice interiors compared to rangers..both will last ..have seen some of both at impound auction,,cheap and beatup,and needing work just to drive.

Revolvers4Life

S&W Collector
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
rangers are tougher than S10's but are rough and cheap inside,, S10's ride better and have nice interiors compared to rangers..both will last ..have seen some of both at impound auction,,cheap and beatup,and needing work just to drive.
Thanks, ya looking for a driving one at least, definitely don’t know how to rebuild a transmission myself haha. The other things though short of taking apart the block I can handle

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Thanks, ya looking for a driving one at least, definitely don’t know how to rebuild a transmission myself haha. The other things though short of taking apart the block I can handle
If you're looking at a Ranger or S10 that needs an engine rebuilt or a transmission rebuilt you're looking at $4k-$6k for the engine and $2k-$3k for an auto transmission, just depending on where/who does the work. Swapping in a used one is about a fourth of that or even less.

Latest posts

Top Bottom