Check out Allen West's new tat.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm.

Right after 9-11-01 we started giving free tattoos in our shop in Iowa of a small American flag. Seems like we did 100s of them that week and after. I would not be averse to doing the same with a tattoo of this in our shop in Iowa, but not in our shop in California. Will talk to my partner.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm.

Right after 9-11-01 we started giving free tattoos in our shop in Iowa of a small American flag. Seems like we did 100s of them that week and after. I would not be averse to doing the same with a tattoo of this in our shop in Iowa, but not in our shop in California. Will talk to my partner.
Do you have a shop in OK? I'll be first in line...heck I'll pay for it.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm.

I think your artist needs to take a road trip to OK to give us OSA members this tattoo!!! I would do it!

Latest posts

Top Bottom