Checking in from Hades, day 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wonder how many Doc;s realize the CDC has quietly slipped Ivermectin back on their "Approved for treatment" list after bashing it for over two years. Yep, it works, but it is too inexpensive to make any money off of it. Hope everyone gets better soon.
Ivermectin won a Nobel prize in I think 2015 for being so effective and affordable to treat intestinal worms in people and animals around the world, as well as head lice. and now Covid and I have lived the proof of that 3 times now. If I even feel a slight fever, I take some Ivermectin right away and 8-10 hours later, I'm back to normal (if it was covid, it wont work on colds or flu)
Its perfectly safe to ingest.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ivermectin won a Nobel prize in I think 2015 for being so effective and affordable to treat intestinal worms in people and animals around the world, as well as head lice. and now Covid and I have lived the proof of that 3 times now. If I even feel a slight fever, I take some Ivermectin right away and 8-10 hours later, I'm back to normal (if it was covid, it wont work on colds or flu)

A friend at church has offered to fix us up with doses of Ivermectin. We are just waiting for him to notify us back as to whether he wants to come all the way out here or not, because we offered to drive into Mustang instead of him having to find us in the dark.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend at church has offered to fix us up with doses of Ivermectin. We are just waiting for him to notify us back as to whether he wants to come all the way out here or not, because we offered to drive into Mustang instead of him having to find us in the dark.
Did you try using GoodRx? what prescriptions did they try to put you on?
https://www.goodrx.com/

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That sucks. We American’s are being raped by the pharmaceutical industry. It’s not that way in Canada and other parts of the world. These companies exploit our antiquated patent laws by strategic patenting which prevents release of generic drugs and anti-collusion laws which prevent prescription savings if enrolled in Medicare.
That's fixing to change. Medicare will be able to negotiate drug prices in the future. It's a slow roll out though from what I understand.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Safe to ingest if used in the right dosage.
My oldest cousin died from overdosage of ivermectin in the toxicology report. The sicker he got, the more he took. Even drinking water can be fatal if taken if too much is ingested.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's fixing to change. Medicare will be able to negotiate drug prices in the future. It's a slow roll out though from what I understand.
I hope so. I’m not on Medicare yet but as I understand it, a person on Medicare can’t use GoodRX or other prescription savings programs because of the anti-collusion laws. I have been screwed by the strategic patenting BS that Astra Zeneca did with Farxiga. A generic is available everywhere but the US. A 30 day supply of Farxiga in the US is $500 plus; a 90 day supply of the generic elsewhere in the world is $150. I said “screw that doc, let’s do something else”.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
That sucks. We American’s are being raped by the pharmaceutical industry. It’s not that way in Canada and other parts of the world. These companies exploit our antiquated patent laws by strategic patenting which prevents release of generic drugs and anti-collusion laws which prevent prescription savings if enrolled in Medicare.
I see that this is true in some instances, but you can't blame the pharma companies for that. The FDA requires tests and trials in the US that aren't required in any other country. Those have to be paid for. then the people who create the drugs, they have to be paid as well. And most of them are paying off huge college debt in the meantime. While it's easy to point fingers at one source, the truth is, there are many things to take into consideration with the pharma industry in the US.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really see that MC will be able to negotiate pricing on generics but there will be concessions made. If all of the research and trials on a brand name cost a lot, the companies will not negotiate them. And while those meds can be made abroad for cheaper, there is no industry standard on how they are made. That's all FDA in the US.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get the paste on Amazon. it is a syringe with a weight gage on the plunger, so you squeeze out the dose based on that.
Its something like 92 micrograms per pound of body weight. So for me its about 21,100 micrograms.

Latest posts

Top Bottom