Cherokee hunting, fishing rights compact negotiations expected

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jared

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't blame ODWC for the compact it wasn't their idea, and the way I understand it the deal/compact that was made is much better (for the agency) than the alternative that was about to happen otherwise. And by the way, the articles that state the GWs have been turning their heads/not prosecuting tribal members for license violations is PURE PROPAGANDA, all of the Adair County license cases have been prosecuted regardless of the defendant's race or ethnic background, and all the court dockets are public record.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't blame ODWC for the compact it wasn't their idea, and the way I understand it the deal/compact that was made is much better (for the agency) than the alternative that was about to happen otherwise. And by the way, the articles that state the GWs have been turning their heads/not prosecuting tribal members for license violations is PURE PROPAGANDA, all of the Adair County license cases have been prosecuted regardless of the defendant's race or ethnic background, and all the court dockets are public record.

Thanks for clearing the muddy waters Jared.

Latest posts

Top Bottom