chest rig/plate harness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am also looking for a chest rig. I will mostly be wearing it when I go to the range. I want to be able to carry about 6-8 Ak mags a d 6 pistol mags. Maybe even be able to attach some molle pouches to it as well. I am trying to stay under $100 but I know that is hard to do. And by going to the range I should have clarified that it is family land that I walk around a lot on. Maybe doing some tactical drills. And you never know, I may need it for when the zombies attack. Lol. Thanks for the help.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know of either a belt rig or a chest rig that will hold ak mags and pistol mags? I can find rigs but you always have to buy the extra stuff and attach it to the rig. That will end up costing a fortune. Just a pistol mag attachment is over 30 bucks. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What Ek said.

When searching those brands, looking for "universal chest rigs" might help the search. Uni rigs usually come equipped per your specs.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The two guys above me know what they are talking about. I would concur with them. If you dont want to mess with rolling your own, then the universal rig is a good choice. The caveat is you can end up with pouches you dont need in places you dont want.
If the cost is an issue, some of the airsoft quality manufacturers make copies of the more popular systems. For what you want it for, that may be good enough.

Latest posts

Top Bottom