Chicken N Pickle - OKC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pickleball seems to have become a big deal. I have watched a little of it and the folks all seem to be having a good time, and chicken is good pretty anytime, anywhere.
We have some RV friends that won't stay at an RV park unless there is pickleball courts on the property.
I used to play racquetball and handball on a regular basis but those courts are not usually available.
Pickleball seems to be a sport for those aging it appears, but if it keeps one moving and mobile with exercise I'm all for it.
You don't get a long healthy life sitting on the couch watching TV.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have some RV friends that won't stay at an RV park unless there is pickleball courts on the property.
I used to play racquetball and handball on a regular basis but those courts are not usually available.
Pickleball seems to be a sport for those aging it appears, but if it keeps one moving and mobile with exercise I'm all for it.
You don't get a long healthy life sitting on the couch watching TV.
That's true, but given the quality of what's on TV these days, it sure SEEMS like a long life.... :rollingla

Latest posts

Top Bottom