Christmas Guns..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. 45-70. I’ve got a blued one with a 22” barrel that I’ve hog hunted with since the mid-90’s. With an 18” barrel, this one will be great for hunting in closer cover and in nasty weather.
If you have 2, I think the law says you have to give the extra one to your buddy Schoonie! I'm sure I read that somewhere... if not, it should be a law :Heya:

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope she doesn't shoot her eye out..

q1jIDOh.jpg

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you have 2, I think the law says you have to give the extra one to your buddy Schoonie! I'm sure I read that somewhere... if not, it should be a law :Heya:

Whaaaaattt??? If that were the case, my safe would thin out considerably. I’d have to give away 4 ARs, a couple 45s, multiple 22s, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc...

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, out of the blue,. the Spousal element hands me a b ox/ Too short to be a long rifle and too long to be a pistol. The weight is about 10 lbs and solid, I am baffled and a bit confused at this point. I begin to unwrap the gift and what do you know.....

View attachment 111385 View attachment 111384

A new Tavor to add to the HD repertoire. Damn good woman right there that Spousal Element....
Very, very cool! My advice--keep that gal around for a long, long time!

Latest posts

Top Bottom