Christmas Guns..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven’t gotten it yet, but I bought myself a Uberti Model No. 3 Schofield in 45 Colt. Now I just need to find another at equally good a price for CAS.

F08AA6AF-1432-4951-875F-817C4EDD5E2E.jpeg

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought a KSG yesterday. Prior owner mounted a vertical handle on the slide. Works pretty well, but I haven't shot it yet.
Can someone please explain why you would install sights on this thing. I have seen sights, red dot, laser, wtf? Only thing it's good for is basting away at short range. If 13 rounds is not enough, sights aren't going to help.
I'm going to make a wall slot for hidden accessibility. May mount a light, that's about all I can think of (useful adds).
images.jpg

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought a KSG yesterday. Prior owner mounted a vertical handle on the slide. Works pretty well, but I haven't shot it yet.
Can someone please explain why you would install sights on this thing. I have seen sights, red dot, laser, wtf? Only thing it's good for is basting away at short range. If 13 rounds is not enough, sights aren't going to help.
I'm going to make a wall slot for hidden accessibility. May mount a light, that's about all I can think of (useful adds).View attachment 111404
A shotgun isn’t a death ray. Lots of dead criminals thought that too, right before they got shot dead with deliberate aimed fire.
It’s a 18” barrel right?
My 20g mossberg w a 18.5” barrel can punch a fist sized group of slugs at 50 yds.
My 12g benelli does that w buck at 40

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A shotgun isn’t a death ray. Lots of dead criminals thought that too, right before they got shot dead with deliberate aimed fire.
It’s a 18” barrel right?
My 20g mossberg w a 18.5” barrel can punch a fist sized group of slugs at 50 yds.
My 12g benelli does that w buck at 40
I have 20 boxes (5) of Lawman 4 shot that I figured to load up.
I shoot sporting clays, skeet and trap without sights, red dot, ect. Why would I need these for 20 feet in confined space? Probably in low light. Point and shoot. Where your eyes go, so should the barrel.
Might need the gold ball on the end of the barrel. That's the trick.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to make a wall slot for hidden accessibility. May mount a light, that's about all I can think of (useful adds).View attachment 111404

Not to tell you your business and you may have already heard this but, be sure it's the foregrip with screws in the pic slots. Rumor has it that the cheap foregrip with the cheap lil tit that screws up in the pic slot is prone to breaking whilst running the pump with enthusiasm. I heard at least one fella lost a hand in such a way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom