Christmas Guns..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had to switch from Copenhagen to longhorn two cans a day is ridiculous I know I need to quit or at least cut back I get told three times a week

My Uncle died from skoal. Lost half his face in the first surgery. The side he chewed on. The cancer finally came back to finish him.
Hunting buddy lost half his face as well. Did all the chemotherapy and was found cancer free after 5 years, so he started the chew on the other side of the face that was left.
He was one ugly SOB right before he died from cancer on the other face that they got rid of on the second surgery. Nothing but some stretched skin over his gums sucking down mashed taters and gravy for a meal every day through a big straw.
Want your kids to remember you like that?
Remember everybody that had to circle you to be upwind so they don't get the stench from the chew?
I lost both of my parents from tobacco and my sister is close.
I don't have kind nor politically correct words for tobacco users.

RyanSixer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought myself an 870 during a Black Friday sale, and I got a S&W 642 from the ‘rents for Christmas! Kinda funny, my aunt and uncle gave me an IWB holster for it before I opened the 642. When they realized it, they felt so bad! I assured them I was not unhappy with the gifts I received.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...didn't get anything firearms related. Got this.
24169d26202404d1b1fe068917666c13.jpg

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
iSo I ordered this for myself. TT Gunleather IWB XC Slim. I’m having mine made in his maroon-brown lookin color and a bit lower on the belt line, with 25 degree forward cant to it. This is for my new Glock 29 I bought a bit back. Of course, this is a pic off his website, but imagine it in the brown color and you get the idea of what I’ll soon have to carry this little pop-gun in.

b0f9313609bb401648461b318f079924.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
iSo I ordered this for myself. TT Gunleather IWB XC Slim. I’m having mine made in his maroon-brown lookin color and a bit lower on the belt line, with 25 degree forward cant to it. This is for my new Glock 29 I bought a bit back. Of course, this is a pic off his website, but imagine it in the brown color and you get the idea of what I’ll soon have to carry this little pop-gun in.
beautiful sir!

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
beautiful sir!

I am sure it will be. I have bought several holsters from TT Gunleather; always top shelf gear and Tim Thurner is easy to work with. Here’s the KX Lightweight I got from him back in August for my Glock 43. It is perfect for that gun. For me anyway. Just a really nice piece of Leather.
8d74e20b70c3d338c4251eacd29e955c.jpg

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
... but they sure are nice.

http://www.ttgunleather.com/

Yessirree. Here’s a pic of the KX with my G 43 as worn. The only way it could be held closer to the body is maybe if it was surgically implanted. When I carry this gun in this holster, as long as I put on some kind of shirt over it, you simply cannot see that I am armed. This is as deep as it gets when we talk about concealment other than something like an LCP in a tiny pocket holster. And I see no need for that as far as I’m concerned.
8a9719fc77088c3d6113e12ba9ca09be.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom