Christmas Guns..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Noted that one can’t see the slide guard in the pic above and one may wonder if the pistol is digging into the side of the body. No, it is not. Here’s a couple more to show that on the back side, the sweat shield, or slide guard if you will, is just well formed. There’s sufficient leather there to do the job and no more.
4b93b960c623c6209f5d745ad417d866.jpg

5496168d6f531270c6df90612f0837ec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Burn it off... :D

I tried thats, but got sort of confused about which side it was on looking at it all backwards in the bathroom mirror and about which way the propane torch was pointing and burned up most of the bathroom vanity. Wife got all mad and kicked me out to the garage and well, things just didn’t get a lot better out there either. I didnt think it was that big of a deal; heck I’ve seen lots of things mo badder and I didn’t know that paint cans will explode like that when they get really hot either, you know? I mean, then there’s the discovery that “Wildflower” when violently mixed with “Desert Sunset” really does look cool. I’m not sure what one would call the resulting Color Combo, but man it sure does stink out there now. I guess the smoke caused the neighbors to call the Fire Dept ( the boys in the big red truck) to come out, but I was hidden pretty good up there in the attic above the garage where I keep all the flammable stuff and tannerite and primers and so on and was ready to go out blazin’ if those guys had tried to break out the hoses and make an even bigger mess. I told her I dunno how many times not to park her new car so close to the work bench. Now she’s all pissed cause I got a little tiny bit of some kind of solvent on the leather seats I guess and you know what? That solvent is real flammable too. So it’s hard to scratch at that mole right now cause I can’t hardly bend my arm and I think maybe my neck is broke but the mole doesn’t hurt too bad, it just kind of burns a little but I’ll use some of that Vaselino stuff and maybe get it warm somehow and see if that will make it any better...I gotta find that torch here and see if that will help...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Follow up on the GSG.
Found a grab bar with a 400 lumen light built in, button on the rear. Bright, Not so bright and phyco flash (strobe) for three levels of illumination. All milled aluminum, full rod through notch for tightening.
Should be gtg.
Now to go shoot it.
3f6bdb34f3bbecb2c6853e0d939fb28f.jpg
dcc9b326f56909c7ddd71342d1ed9565.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom