Christmas lights you recommend seeing.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

Yep, I got stuck being the driver this year. So I need suggestions on where to see Christmas lights. Have been to Chickasha and to Midwest City Park. Anything worth while in Guthrie,Norman or else where??

Post up your city and state which area,park,or addition worth seeing. Maybe even the ones NOT worth seeing.

Thanks

Cohiba the Christmas Chauffer

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is one up on NW 18th? and Classen. Amazing, lights dance to the music. Has a sign posted up with the radio station, goes through about 5 song songs. One in Norman, cant remember the name of, someone will post it, thats supposed to be good to.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
18th & Classen area....Mesta Park. Have been there and even toured the homes during Christmas. Also,Nichols Hills and Lakehurst area. Every year I have to take the Mother-inlaw to see the Christmas tree at the State Capitol.....pretty sad when Bricktown's tree is better then the State Tree. But, after seeing the State tree...we hit McNellies in Midtown....the beer does flow.

Cohiba

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In Norman on 72nd and Hwy9 just south. Go to youtube and type in Norman Christmas lights. It is the Downs Family Christmas lights. They have a web page. It is where I took my wife for our first date two years ago. We go all the time and love it.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Over by Pc West high school.

Go to 23rd and Council, go west to second street on south side, turn south on Graham, then turn left at Markwell, tune radio to 102.3 and enjoy.
The houses on both sides of the street put on an amazing show. They start between 6:30 and 7..

[video]http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2011/12/09/dnt-christmas-light-proposal.kwtv#/video/us/2011/12/09/dnt-christmas-light-proposal.kwtv[/video]

rings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife LOVED Yukon...said it was the best shes seen there. Gotta go try these other places as well...in my house Christmas lights and a hot chocolate gets me "brownie points"! So I love hearing where else to go...

Beerzerker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chesapeak has pretty good lights again this year. There is something new that happens (not telling what) and when I saw it I thought I took too much cough medicine ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom