Chuba Hubbard now doesnt want to play for Gundy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
102309416_842280532961456_7333530321876678892_n.jpg

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There wasn't any other way to handle Chubas accusations. If Gundy doesn't cave, he most likely loses his job because the school can't politically back him. OSU can't back Gundy's choice of a tshirt because it could affect recruitment, which affects earnings in the hundred million dollar range each year. Worse yet, if the school backed Gundy, the perception would be the "country boy A&M" school is racist. As much as we disagree with how it was handled, there was no other way to handle it.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd make that puke run until he puked then run him some more. Coaches have the power to make you miserable. He would absolutely rue the day he made that issue. I would be honest about his playing abilities but I'd make sure all the NFL scouts new about his racism tendencies.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There wasn't any other way to handle Chubas accusations. If Gundy doesn't cave, he most likely loses his job because the school can't politically back him. OSU can't back Gundy's choice of a tshirt because it could affect recruitment, which affects earnings in the hundred million dollar range each year. Worse yet, if the school backed Gundy, the perception would be the "country boy A&M" school is racist. As much as we disagree with how it was handled, there was no other way to handle it.

I got news for everyone.... the reality of the situation is Lincoln Riley ( and god knows how many other coaches) would've done the same exact thing. I don't like it, I don't agree with it, but it's easy to fling poo from the cheap seats when it's not your entire reputation and millions of dollars on the line.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got news for everyone.... the reality of the situation is Lincoln Riley ( and god knows how many other coaches) would've done the same exact thing. I don't like it, I don't agree with it, but it's easy to fling poo from the cheap seats when it's not your entire reputation and millions of dollars on the line.

Except I think he's saavy enough not to find himself in such a pickle in the first place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom